Sorry, your email was blocked
We are sorry you have reached this page because an email was blocked based on its originating IP address having a "poor" reputation. The "poor" reputation may have been caused by one of the following reasons:
- Your email server contains a virus and has been sending out spam.
- Your email server may be misconfigured.
- Your PC may be infected with a virus or botnet software program.
- Someone in your organization may have a PC infected with a virus or botnet program.
- You may be utilizing a dynamic IP address which was previously utilized by a known spammer.
- Your marketing department may be sending out bulk emails that do not comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- You may have an insecure wireless network which is allowing unknown users to use your network to send spam.
- In some rare cases, your recipient's Barracuda Spam Firewall may be misconfigured.
Barracuda Networks is not attempting to block your individual emails in particular. The reputation system uses automated algorithms for determining its results -- very similar to the anti-fraud mechanisms used for credit cards.
One way to get your email through spam filters even if you are listed on the BRBL is to register your domain and IPs at EmailReg.org. Email administrators can configure their systems to use EmailReg.org to apply policy to inbound email. Emails from domain names and IP addresses that are properly registered on EmailReg.org can be automatically exempted from spam filtering defense layers on Barracuda Spam Firewalls, preventing your email from being accidentally blocked.